Mission Table offers award winning beers, a variety of branded spirits and wines from California to our local Peninsulas. The following is a guide to our bar selections, but we are happy to customize a bar with options that will fit your needs. Mission Table provides all alcohol (no exceptions).
- Host Sponsored Bar can be priced “per guest” (at a flat rate per guest). We provide 2 different tiered options from which to choose.
- Host Sponsored Bar can be also based “per consumption” (the number of non-alcoholic & alcoholic beverages are tallied per bottle or draft of beer, seltzer, cocktail, and bottles of wine served).
- A Cash Bar can be set up for your guests to pay for their own consumption. Cash bar pricing depends on the tier of bar you choose to serve; $6 beers/seltzers, $10/$12 Cocktails, $10/$15 Wines, $3 Non-alcoholic beverages (soda’s, juices & coffee). There is a Cash bar set-up fee of $150 per bar and is the responsibility of the host.
$30 per guest 3 hours of unlimited service includes all non-alcoholic beverages and up to 2 custom “signature” cocktails. In addition to a variety of our North Peak beers, seltzers, and wines we will provide the following spirits:
Vodka – Ketel One
Gin – Hendricks
Rum – Ron Zacapa 23
Tequila – Casamigos
Bourbon – Woodford Reserve Double Oak
Whiskey – Crown Royal
Scotch – Macallan 12
$25 per guest
3 hours of unlimited service includes all non-alcoholic beverages. In addition to a variety of our North Peak beers, seltzers, and wines we will provide the following spirits:
Vodka – Tito’s
Gin – Beefeater
Rum – Bacardi
Tequila – Milagro
Bourbon – Four Roses (Yellow Label)
Whiskey – Canadian Club
Scotch – Johnny Walker Black
Beverage Service Notes:
- NO shots are served in Mission Table.
- Open bar charges are for 3 hours. Additional hours can be purchased for $7 per hour per guest regardless of the type of bar sponsored.
- Our staff is trained to monitor alcohol consumption and signs of impairment. They will act accordingly with you and your guests.
- There are no brand substitutions within the tiers, but we can provide upgrades to customize a bar to fit your needs at an additional cost.
- Champagne toasts are available at an additional cost to either bar and is billed per consumption $45 per bottle (bottles average yield is 7 “toast” pours)
Prices are subject to change, due to seasonality, market price and availability.
Prices do not include a 20% gratuity & 6% sales tax