We are locavors who love to celebrate Michigan’s bounty and our menus reflect that philosophy. All of the menu items are house-made, locally sourced, and customizable to fit any dietary restrictions or allergies.
Appetizers can be added to either dinner package to provide a cocktail hour for your guests to enjoy. All appetizers are passed for :45 prior to dinner and served on the upper section Mission Table’s deck (weather permitting). Mission Table’s deck not only provides unparalleled views of West Grand Traverse Bay but also an opportunity to relax before dinner.
(Choose 3 selections for $15/guest)
- Mini Lump Crab Cakes with sriracha mayonnaise
- Balsamic Marinated Hanger Steak with caramelized onions, sriracha cream cheese on baguette
- Poached shrimp and Anson Mill’s grits on spoons (GF)
- Roasted Wild Mushrooms with thyme, fromage blanc on crostini (V)
- Vegetable Frittata with scallion cream cheese (GF/V)
(Choose 3 selections for $10/guest)
- Crispy Chicken with Thai chili sauce
- Cheese Croquettes (V)
- Pastry Wrapped Sausage with stone ground mustard
- Asparagus Pesto Crostinis (V)
- Crispy Cauliflower with garlic aioli and smoked paprika (GF/V)
Peninsula Selection $59/guest
Salad: Cherry pecan salad, dried local cherries, candied pecans, gorgonzola cheese, and cherry vinaigrette
(choose 3 selections)
- Grilled Filet Mignon with red wine reduction
- Pan Seared Salmon with capers, tomatoes, and lemon beurre blanc
- Herb-roasted Chicken with morel chicken jus
- Roasted Chicken, pesto cream and brunoised tomatoes
Harbor Selection $49/guest
Salad: Mixed summer greens, cucumbers, carrots, and cherry vinaigrette
- Marinated Bistro steak with red wine reduction
- Herb-crusted whitefish with citrus vinaigrette
- Roasted chicken with a lemon caper beurre blanc, tomatoes and chives
Entrée sides (starch & vegetables) are determined by our Chef and the season. Our kitchen is very respectful of all allergies and dietary restrictions and will provide options as needed.
Our Pastry Chef is sure to please your guests with a seasonal variety of desserts. You are also welcomed to bring in your own dessert and our staff will serve it for $3 per guest.
Menus are provided as a guide, Chef Paul and his staff look forward to customizing any event.
Prices subject to change due to seasonality & market change prices do not include 20% gratuity & 6% tax